Sunday, January 10, 2010

Adios 2009...

The little one loves cell phones... that and remotes.

So the New Year had begun and I have done nothing to welcome it... Im defiantly not one to make revolutions because I can NEVER follow through with them. Im lucky to give up something for Lent. (Sorry God Im sure Ill make this up to you someday.)

Lately there has been this horrible stuff falling from the sky, I think people call it snow? Ive lived in Kansas City my entire life and I have never ever seen THIS much snow. It makes me feel horrible, I just cannot stand snow...I mean its wet and cold and when it starts melting and then it gets cold at night it turns into ice which makes people wreck (there is a story coming here I promise) Last night Marc was picking me up from work, we only have one car, and well he couldn't stop at the stop light because of that damn ice and SMMMMACCCCKKKK right into the side of a ginormous Dodge Ram. We have a lovely dent by our gas tank and a chunk of our front bumper missing. DAMN YOU SNOW/ICE.

No comments: