Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's almost Christmas...

nomNomNOM!

and you know what that means? It's time for me to get sick. Almost every year since I was a wee little one I get sick around the holidays, I don't know if its all the people hussling and bussling about but man it SUCKS.

Oh but wait, last year I wasn't sick but then again last year I had Brennan and the hospital said before I left I needed a flu shot... maybe I should consider getting one next year, but probably not.

Besides my swollen lymph nodes in my neck... the B-Man has the start of bronchitis which is HORRIBLE! I hope hes not like me when he gets older and can at least enjoy christmas instead of puking in the shower while everyone else opens presents (sorry if that piece of information was too much)

Ugh much to my dismay its has finally snowed here in good ol' Kansas City. I hate snow, really really hate it. Anyways since the little one is sick and its way to cold out anyways I thought to myself "self even though you absolutely snow because its wet and cold and just plain miserable Brennan has never even touched the stuff (he was only two months old last year) and that would be a sight to see" So I brought the snow in to him... I got one of those little clear Sterlite boxes that my aunt puts her shoes in and put snow it in.



HE LOVED IT. In fact he started bawling when I took the dang box away because he was eating to much of it and it was melting all over the carpet.

Tomorrow I have to work and then after work I have a final for sign langauage. OH JOY! I must go study I suppose... or maybe Ill just curl up on the couch and take a nap.


No comments: